Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 7

I woke up feeling better today, that ride around the hospital really helped. As everyday the doctors came in today and I was told that Cooper was a very active baby. He acted more like a 32 week fetus than a 24 week. Which is a good thing, I think, although that might mean that hes going to be very active baby.

Lin brought chickfila in today and I think that was the best chicken sandwich I've ever had.

I got my daily ride around the hospital and when I came back I got to see my little Cooper. I had an ultrasound today, they were looking to make sure he was practicing breathing, moving, and the fluid level. The fluid level was still low, which is expected, but he was breathing and moving just fine. He's my stubborn little boy when I get on the monitor though. He doesn't want to stay still.

I get an ultrasound every Thursday, so I'm excited about that.
I was also told I was the happiest patient they've had so I get requested a lot by the nurses, because I'm not any trouble. lol, they don't know me too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment