Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 3

Day 3. Matt spent the night again last night, I don't know how well he sleeps, the chair is a pull out and his feet hang off the end. I was checked on every two hours so they could take my blood pressure and my temp. Although I slept really well last night. But tonight I get a do not disturb, so I will get to sleep from 12 to 6 with no interruptions. So I'm excited about that.

I started my morning off with the attending Dr (Dr Oakley) stopping in my room at 5:30, to check on me before she went off shift. So I was wide awake after that. I got more rounds of antibiotics and 3 hours of monitoring Cooper's heartbeat, which is the best sound in the world.

Ginny, Russell, McCulloch, Abby, Charlotte, Kedron, Gail, and Gail's mom stopped by today.
I pray everyday that I make it for the next 10 weeks. I talk to Cooper a lot about being a good boy and staying put.

I'm getting a little stir crazy and I'm hoping tomorrow they will let me out of my bed for awhile.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, I finally get to meet my high risk doctors and I meet with the neonatologist sometime this week to talk about the risks of delivering early and Cooper's growth. So I'm taking it day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment