Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 2

Day 2 in the hospital. I didn't sleep well, the nurse came in every two hours to check Cooper's heartbeat and my blood pressure. But I was looking forward to changing rooms to a more comfortable bed. I had my second and last steroid shot today and it wasn't as bad as the first one. I'm still hooked up to an IV with saline solution and antibiotics. My day nurse, Amber, on the labor and delivery section was really nice and I tried to take her with me to my new room which is right down the hall but its called the antipartum section and she had to stay in l&d. So I had to start all over with new nurses. I still have all the same drs and I see them once or twice a day. Tonight I have a do not disturb on my file so I hope to get some sleep tonight. They won't come in after 12 tonight and no earlier than 6 in the morning.

Tomorrow will mark 24 weeks for me, so its my first mark to make it to. My next mark will be 28 weeks. They are hoping I will make it 10 more weeks. So Cooper and I have many discussions on how he needs to stay in for that long. :)

His heartbeat is really strong and he is a bit stubborn, they check for his heartbeat and they will get it and he likes to kick the machine and move to a different spot, so they have to move the machine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment